COVID-19 Dealership Updates
0% FINANCING FOR 7 YEARS ON SELECT MODELS AND NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS O.A.C!!
FIRST RESPONDERS, ALLOW US TO THANK YOU WITH A $1,000 REBATE!
Eligible first responders (that qualify for the offer) include:
- Canadian Forces Personnel: Active service personnel, current reservists, veterans and their respective spouses
- First Responders: Active Canadian firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers and their respective spouses
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers, clinics and retirement/nursing homes and their respective spouses
- Active Pharmacists/Pharmacist Technicians and their respective spouses
* This offer is only available to eligible customers (as noted above) that purchase, lease or factory-order a qualifying Ford or Lincoln vehicle during the program period. Proof of profession/eligibility must be kept in the deal jacket.
WE MISS YOU! OUR NO- CONTACT SHOWROOM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. COME BY AND VISIT US, SAFELY.
As an essential service, Family Ford will NOT be closing our doors.
We encourage you to utilize our 'Buy From Home' program but should you wish to come in to see us, we are allowing one guest in our showroom at a time and maintaining social distancing. Appointments are preferred.
Our service department will also only allow one guest inside at a time and while we are unable to offer shuttle rides, we are offering free pick up and delivery service to facilitate your maintenance and repairs.
All vehicles will be fully sanitized before and after test drives and services.
We are working with a greatly reduced number of staff and we appreciate your patience.
We also have temporarily reduced hours as follows: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturdays 11am to 4pm
By following guidelines set forth by health and community officials, our dealership has taken several steps to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
Cleanliness of our Store
Family Ford has always emphasized the daily cleanliness and full maintenance of our facilities. However, we have now taken extra precautions to clean and sanitize each department with disinfectant on a more frequent basis. As always, there are hand sanitizing stations and tissues available throughout each dealership. We have asked for our guests to only enter one at a time in our to allow our service team to sanitize keys and vehicles before and after entry. Each step taken is to prevent the spread of any virus, germ, bacteria or illness.
Staff Risk Prevention
We are also focused on ensuring that our team members remain healthy and have instructed all employees to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, staying home when sick, self-quarantine precautions and pausing all non-essential work travel.
We are proud to offer ways to help guests limit risk while supporting your needs for purchasing or servicing vehicles quickly and easily. Family Ford offers online tools to help with any part of the buying or servicing process without leaving your home, including:
Buy From Home https://www.ourfamilyford.com/buy-from-home/
Free pick up and delivery on service appointments, and free health checks on all vehicles, regardless of where they were purchased. Do not feel stranded! Give us a call (250) 248-2062.
Again, Family Ford genuinely values and cares about our guests and teammates. We are committed to helping you with your automotive needs and will be there every step of the way.
Thank you for your patience in this unique and ever changing situation.
- The Leadership Team at Family Ford.