Seeking an Automotive Sales Professional in Parksville
We are looking for individuals that embrace technology, and are excited for the future of automotive sales. Don’t want to be on commission? We’ve got you, non-commission pay plans available.
- Prepared to learn and demonstrate the full Ford product line-up
- The ability to make a quick, sincere relationships with guests, in person and on-line
- A desire to be of service, and the ability to self-motivate
- Able to comfortably reach out to our guests via phone/email/video to encourage options reviews
- Proficient in navigating multiple software programs, applications, and the ability to work in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to email hyper-links, data files, images in correct format, and create video content for communication and marketing
- Valid drivers` licence, and the ability to pass the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC`s course.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team, however, we will only be contacting candidates we wish to interview.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org