Guest Services Concierge
We are looking for a Concierge to provide courteous, prompt, professional and attentive guest service at all times while developing a personal rapport to learn about their needs and expectations.
Our ideal candidate must be forward thinking and able to solve problems; communicate effectively and be a team player; multi-task and stay organized; maintain a polite and friendly demeanor.
If you have big plans, we have opportunities to match, and we are committed to empower you to be the best that you can be.
As a Family Ford Guest Services Concierge, you will act in a variety of capacities including:
- Greeting all guests within speaking distance. Following up with guests via phone, email and SMS to ensure a great experience took place.
- Fielding guests' questions & concerns with other departments to ensure guest communication is acknowledged.
- Curating a sense of comfort and recognition for our guests.
- Empowerment to surprise and delight guests to positively impact their experiences within the store.
- Switchboard at Sales or Service Reception for break coverage.
- Working in a Contact Management System and recording guest communications in a shared data space.
- Communicating with guests as prompted by retention software at estimated relationship milestones.
- Respond appropriately to guest concerns or complaints in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate extremely well in English.
- Previous experience in a similar position of guest experience enhancement.
- Possess good computer skills.
- Have excellent phone etiquette.
Family Ford is a guest-centric and employee-focused local dealership that believes in providing a great environment for each and every employee and guest. We provide great support, teamwork, and fantastic coaching to help you develop in a positive work environment. Family Ford also offers access to a benefit package including extended health and a pension plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Extended health care
Paid time off